• 0 głosów - średnia: 0

Utah Jazz face coverings, koshshop.com, Nba Logo Face Masks
As it turns out, Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson aren’t the only Golden State Warriors studs who can put on a show at a moment’s notice. While Curry is in the middle of another amazing year, Thompson, of course, is out due to his torn Achilles.

[Obrazek: 0367b5f31d5e20348c7f4f5ef144d3387ffa4360...50x250.jpg]

With the Jazz holding a 108-105 lead with less than 10 seconds remaining in regulation, Embiid found himself one-on-one with forward Bojan Bogdanovic. Sensing the clock was about to hit zero, Embiid dribbled the ball to the 3-point line and unleashed a shot over Bogdanovic and hit nothing but net.Washington Wizards face coverings

Curry, meanwhile, showed he was ready for business by winning the 3-point contest for the second time in his career. He then couldn't miss in the first half, scoring 22 points and initially giving himself a shot at the MVP award.

Cooper: He did kick me in the nuts one time with his leg, and I was mad about that. But that was it. I was banging on him. I was hitting him with my forearm and he was banging me right back. I hit him hard one time, in the kidney and it was a cheap shot, on purpose. It was just that he was backing me down, backing me down and so I hit him. He felt it, you could tell. I said, "Hey man, sorry about that," but Kobe was so focused on the workout he was like, "No, no, no problem, Coach, let's go." When he'd hit me with an elbow he would say, "Oh, oh, I'm sorry," and I said, "Quit treating me like an old man." But no, Kobe didn't talk. And it was a good thing. Jerry hated that. He always said, why are you fraternizing with the enemy out there? Why are you talking to the enemy when you should be trying to kick their ass? No, Kobe had one thing on his mind: He wanted to play in Los Angeles.New York Knicks face coverings

The NBA announced this year’s starters on February 18th. Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James and Brooklyn Nets forward Kevin Durant led the list of players who were voted and selected by fans, a media panel and current players. As the two NBA All-Star starters who led their conferences, James and Durant will serve as team captains for the Team LeBron vs. Team Durant game on Sunday.Utah Jazz face coverings

[Obrazek: 0367b5f31d5e20348c7f4f5ef144d338169221e4...50x250.jpg]

koshshop.com
Nba Logo Face Masks

But sources with knowledge of the Kings’ plans say Walton is not in any imminent trouble and — barring a complete nose-dive in the second half — is likely to last at least through this season. There is a strong sense in coaching circles that Kings associate head coach Alvin Gentry would likely take over if Walton were eventually dismissed, but that time does not appear to be coming anytime soon. Sources say Walton, who was hired by former general manager Vlade Divac in mid-April of 2019, is owed a combined $11.5 million in the next two seasons of his four-year guaranteed deal.Toronto Raptors face coverings

The Nets have also been without an All-Star, though they've hardly missed Kevin Durant because of the brilliance of James Harden and Kyrie Irving. Blake Griffin agreed to join them Sunday night after the six-time All-Star cleared waivers after securing his buyout from Detroit.
Odpowiedz

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek:
1 gości