• 0 głosów - średnia: 0

Los Angeles Chargers, Custom NFL Mugs Near Me, nflcoffeemugs.com
Simms and Inside the Draft can love or hate all the prospects we want. Mond could be a battle-tested sleeper. But overvaluing him would be the sort of mistake that gets a general manager fired.Los Angeles Rams

GREEN BAY, WISCONSIN – JANUARY 24: Aaron Jones #33 of the Green Bay Packers warms up prior to their NFC Championship game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Lambeau Field on January 24, 2021 in Green Bay, Wisconsin. (Photo by Dylan Buell/Getty Images)

[Obrazek: c1806e90c8c2f7a80e5313b6947f1d519f45647b-250x250.jpg]

Arnold is seen as something of a villain in New Orleans after his dropped touchdown pass in the 2018 NFC championship game, but try setting aside the torches and pitchforks to look at this rationally (I know that’s tough. Just scroll down to the next item on the list if that’s too difficult for you. I get it.). He’s become a nice player in Arizona after successfully converting to an inline tight end role. Last year, he was thrown to 45 times and caught 31 receptions (68.8% completion percentage), gaining 438 receiving yards (14.1 yards per catch) and converting 24 first downs, with 4 touchdown grabs. If he put up those exact same numbers in New Orleans in 2020, he would have ranked top-five in each category and led the team in yards per catch (not counting Lil’Jordan Humphrey, who caught 3 passes for 46 yards). With Jared Cook and Josh Hill out of the picture and just three tight ends under contract, maybe he’s worth another look next to Adam Trautman.New Orleans Saints

Not long ago, the Saints had the worst 2021 salary cap situation in the league. But the Saints systematically have chipped away their excess cap dollars. Currently, the Rams have the worst cap situation.

nflcoffeemugs.com, Custom NFL Coffee Travel Mugs, Tennessee Titans

[Obrazek: c2ae182740b2684cdbc97141350d2f1b3610e0c4-250x250.jpg]

NFL Network reported last week that the Lions also plan to restructure linebacker Jamie Collins' contract to free up cap room. The restructure has not yet been filed with the NFL Players Association.

nflcoffeemugs.com
Custom NFL Mugs Near Me

Lance is an intriguing prospect because he really only has one college season under his belt. That came in 2019 when he absolutely tore up the competition. Lance threw 28 touchdowns and zero interceptions en route to winning the 2020 NCAA Division 1 Football Championship Game. His Bison finished undefeated and he also ran for over 1,000 yards and 14 touchdowns as well.Jacksonville Jaguars

Thuney is likely to receive a big payday in free agency with the Patriots opting to not use the franchise tag on him this time around. New England has the salary cap space (more than $60 million) to afford Thuney, but they also have a young promising guard in Michael Onwenu.Los Angeles Chargers
Odpowiedz

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek:
1 gości